Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Subscription Fashion...Does it get any better?


As if we needed another reason to LOVE Kate Bosworth, she recently unveiled her new project Jewelmint, a online jewelry deal site. Yes I know what you are thinking...do we really need ANOTHER fashion deal site?? And worse yet, another celebrity fashion daily deal site...

Well, this site actually puts a bit of a spin on things, and I have to say, it is a breath of fresh air. While it is still quite obvious jewelmint is in it's trainee stage in terms of growth, the quality and intention are definitely there. For $29.99 a month, you gain access to a members-only virtual jewelry store, filled with beautiful pieces of Bosworth inspired baubles! But here is the interesting twist on things, with the membership price, you get a new piece of jewelry every month, which you of course get to pick out. How great is that?? 

I am now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my September ring :) 

Check out jewelmint, let me know what you think!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Lynzi! I totally love this! I had no idea, thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea how i came across to ur web site what u guys do about clothing is really amazing........

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you design a ring.........??????......

    ReplyDelete